Alert Hook & Ladder No. 2

13 Truck 2

Station Location: Willow Avenue (route 6 East), Honesdale

First Fire Station

First fire station, pictured around 1900, was torn down in 1947 to accomodate the relocation of U. S. Route 6, which ran in front of the building. The present building which replaced it was completed in September of 1949, with the first meeting held in the new station on September 14, 1949.

RETURN to Alert 2 Home Index