Alert Hook & Ladder No. 2

13 Truck 2

Station Location: Willow Avenue (route 6 East), Honesdale

Early Fire Apparatus

First apparatus with members in the early 1900's in front of the original station.

Second motorized fire engine. This 1940 Diamond T. was placed in service, replacing the old 1921 REO Speedwagon.

 

 

This 1964 American Fire Apparatus truck was placed in service in April. The engine was built on an International chassis purchased from George W. Kinsman, Inc. This engine remained in service until 1985, when it was replaced by the present Spartan Gladiator. The truck body from this truck was fitted on the new Gladiator.

RETURN to Alert 2 Home Index